Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The History Of The London Underground
...dan ini suatu bukti pengendara edan mabok - mabokan malah nyusruk ke underground tunnel / satation....
Ngakak
Quirky News

3 March 2015, 11:26

Drink driver ends up on underground railway
Early morning commuters on the Dortmund underground railway got a surprise - when a Ford Focus pulled into the station instead of a train. The driver, a 31-year-old off duty soldier, was drunk and had got lost around 5am. He had followed a tram into a tunnel, somehow managing to ignore warning signs - and also the fact the road gave way to a train track.

U-Bahn trains in Dortmund run as trams for stretches on city streets above ground before returning underground. The man, whose name has not been released, stopped at the first station he came to, Barop Parkhaus - blocking the U42 line. "I was in a nightclub and like a real dummy I got behind the wheel,"he told Bild newspaper. "After that my memory's blank. All I remember is 2 policemen approaching me on the platform."

U-Bahn staff had to push the car back up out of the station by hand, and service was interrupted for several hours.The hapless driver only had a provisional licence, which he has now lost.

Sumber :

Messages In This Thread
RE: The History Of The London Underground - by Dana Komuter - 05-03-2015, 06:30 AM